2013/03/21

How I wear it: A black leather jacket

I was requested by one of my friend to do a blog post on how to wear a leather jacket yesterday. To be honest, I haven't been able to find any leather jacket that looks good on me. They might fit me well but they always look funny on me somehow and my boyfriend always ended up laughing at me and teasing me. 

I saw this leather-look jacket on Topshop's website today and fell in love with it instantly. It comes in 3 size ranges: regular, tall and petite. The price is £58 (£52.2 if you have a valid student card), which is quite reasonable for a leather-look jacket and it is rated very high on the website. I'm seriously considering ordering it home to try it on (goodbye my plan to stop shopping for a month =.=)

1. H&M Dress £12.99; 2. New Look shoes £12.99; 3. Finesse Earrings £25 (on sale, £20)

1. H&M Shirt £14.99; 2. River Island T-shirt £15; 3. H&M Jeans £9.99; 4. Oasis Flats £35 (on sale, £20)
1. H&M Shirt £7.99 (on sale, £3.99); 2. H&M Shorts £12.99; 3. ASOS Flat Shoes £35 (on sale, £21)

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy the post! 
See you again soon.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Leave your comment here x

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?